International Fray track
This track was commissioned by
Bob Marketos (editor of www.howorld.net).
- I don't make these tracks. I have them CNC routed by a local shop,
but I make certain they stay within my strict standards.
- Due to the inherent machining process of CNC routing, the rail slots were not
being machine to my liking. So now after the CNC work is done,
I'm hand routing the rail slots. I anticipate rail height will vary from .009" - .015".
Which is fine for T-jets and for magnet cars alike.
- In this configuration, it's made to fit on a 6' 6" x 14' table
and one lap is 63' 4" around and has 6 lanes, and I now have a 6' x 14' version too.
- The roadway has a 2" wide "apron" incorporated so the car will not fall of the edge of the track.
- We are selling this track in "kit" form for $1,599.00 (crating and shipping extra).
- The kit includes 12 large track sections (for minimal joints), steel rail,
color coded lock wire (packing), installation tool, and instruction manual.
- If you don't want to go through the effort of installing the rail, I will inlay it for you
for an additional $900.
- Bob has come up with new variation that pushes the total overall track length to 65.47'
and will look like this:
- You can order the track in either configuration,
but the tighter (new) section of track increases the price of the track by $150.00
Back to my HOME page
Back to "Tracks I've Built" page